[thelist] Critique: www.tryspot.com/tharapita/

Michael Angeles angeles at lucent.com
Fri Mar 9 12:13:35 CST 2001

JenniferE at mif.com wrote:
> I think the area where
> the blue lines fade to meet the grey lines to the right freaks my eyes out a
> bit.

Nice, clean design. I agree with Jennifer's bit about the optical effect of the
lines. I would try using 2 colors that have values that are closer together and
show less contrast. You could perhaps choose get rid of the lighter color in
favor of a darker gray -- that might get rid of the optical effect.

I have 2 finely striped shirts that have this effect. One has dark gray and
white and the other has dark gray and medium gray. People can't stand to look at
the one with the high contrast.

Nice work otherwise.

-mike

--