[thelist] thinking of a site redesign...

arch mayday1999 at zdnetonebox.com
Fri Mar 9 22:33:32 CST 2001

Hi Lloyd:

Just some initial thoughts on your site. The first one is silly - I love
the stamp with the picture of Vaclav Havel on it. He is one of my personal
favorites :-) Animated gifs in the background are interesting but can
become really annoying (especially in the navigational frame) and distracting
from your content... Are frames bad/evil? I don't know. I saw many web
sites where it looked and worked really bad and... great inspiring sites
done in frames. I guess it's a personal choice we all have to make.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your URL and the best of luck.

Arthur R. Chidlovski
www.chidlovski.com