[thelist] Diner Web Sites

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Tue Mar 13 09:32:47 CST 2001

> Can anyone offer some examples or suggestions?

Hey Richard,

GuideLive is a Dallas dining and entertainment website; among other
services, they offer "website development".  All of the sites they do have a
consistency about them, yet they maintain their own look and feel that is
custom-tailored to the client.  I think they are very usable, though not
necessarrily unique or extravagant. They do provide the necessarry info
though, lunch & dinner menus, prices, location, business hours.  I think
that's the most important thing. Here's some examples:

http://dfw.citysearch.com/E/V/DALTX/0214/43/04/
http://dfw.citysearch.com/E/V/DALTX/0025/21/53/
http://dfw.citysearch.com/E/V/DALTX/0214/21/67/
http://dfw.citysearch.com/E/V/DALTX/0004/76/86/