[thelist] Quasi-OT: Photoshop 6.0.1 Weirdness?

Jamie Madden jamie at bayou.com
Tue Mar 13 10:09:43 CST 2001

>Has anyone had any issues with the latest PS patch seizing control of the
>computer for about 20 seconds at a time...on everything, including simple
>things like moving palettes around??

I've been having this problem without the patch but only sometimes.  It can
sometimes be remedied by defragging the swap file but even then it's hit
and miss.  It only happens periodically and it happens worse on some
machines than others.  I haven't been able to find anything else about this
problem anywhere.

BTW...I wouldn't think this would be OT post.  Am I wrong?

Jamie Madden

* This job has probably got the most  *
* screwing-up potential in the world.   *
* 	Larry Speakes, White House   *
*	press spokesman                   *