[thelist] Quasi-OT: Photoshop 6.0.1 Weirdness?

Kyle Smeby kyle at a-s-i.com
Tue Mar 13 11:08:13 CST 2001

> Alas, I'm not on a Mac. :(  Therefore, tis not that easy.
>
> Anyone had any luck on the PC?

Not on a PC but the main problem I was having involved an app by the name of
AOM that installed (or I bacame aware of) after upgrading to 6.0.1.  Once I
removed that app everything started running smoothly.

On a PC start up Photoshop 6.0.1 and check your task manager for anything by
the name AOM.  If it's there I suggest moving it so Photoshop can't find it
and see if that helps.

Again I'm not on a PC, so this side of it is all hypothetical.

    later,

        kyle

"We don't have a good language to talk about this kind of thing. In most
people's vocabularies, design means veneer...  But to me, nothing could be
further from the meaning of design. Design is the fundamental soul of a
man-made creation." -- Steve Jobs.