[thelist] Web sites to learn from

Chris Johnston chris at completeimaging.com
Tue Mar 13 12:16:39 CST 2001

Here is just a small list of some of my favorites:

www.alistapart.com
www.digital-web.com
www.webmonkey.com (okay maybe not the best design - but if you want a site
to learn web design, I can't suggest better one to start with.)
www.coolhomepages.com (not a great looking site, but it can lead you to some
absolutely incredible designs. Good place to go if you are board and just
wanna surf)

Hope that helps

Chris
<www.completeimaging.com/chris>