[thelist] Homesite: search and replace involving invisible characters

the head lemur headlemur at qwest.net
Wed Mar 14 14:14:44 CST 2001

> Hello all;
>
> I hope this isn't a really lame question, but is it possible to do
> multi-line search and replaces with Homesite? I really want to be able to
> replace multiple lines of code, or to insert break tags at the end of
every
> line of content I have pasted in, etc.

extended search and replace is one of the default buttons on the "standard"
tool bar the dark folder with the binoculars on top. you can select by
file/folder or project....

no help on the break tag unless you
highlite a line
tap the "end" key to get to the end of the line
insert your br tag
tab down
tap the "end" key to get to the end of the line
insert your br tag(or use the repeat last tag button on the "edit" toolbar)
tab down.......

seems like a lot of work though..