[thelist] OT (?): alistapart.com

Charles McPhate charles at wasmer.com
Wed Mar 14 15:03:51 CST 2001

When I visit alistapart.com, my browser (WinNT4/IE5.5) pops up a dialog box
that says:

"This page is accessing information that is not under its control. This is a
security risk. Do you want to continue." Yes/No

Clicking "No" (my response) doesn't seem to affect my ability to navigate
the site. This is the only site I've ever seen this on before.

Does anyone know what's happening here?

TIA,
Charles

<tip type="databases">
When connecting to a database, if you have a choice of using a System DSN or
DSN-less connection, be sure to use a DSN-less connection, which provides
better performance with many concurrent connections. Details here:
</tip>