[thelist] IE 6

N@ta$ natas at jam.rr.com
Wed Mar 14 22:45:59 CST 2001

A while back there was a thread regarding Internet Explorer 6 and
someone had provided a link to download it...I perused the Archives to
no avail and am wondering if anyone has any information on this...

I actually downloaded from their link; however, when I attempt to
install it, I am asked for a username and password?? Is this download
only for Microsoft Beta Testers? If so, when will the public release be
available and where can read up on proposed features?

Can anyone help?