[thelist] Homesite: plug-ins that add PHP support??

Chris Johnston chris at completeimaging.com
Thu Mar 15 09:12:52 CST 2001

Hello,

I don't know if this has been covered or not, I am still fairly new to this
list, but are there any plug-ins that you can get that add support for PHP
scripting to Homesite? I am about to start learning PHP and would like to be
able to use Homesite. I realize that any editor will allow me to do the
coding, however, I really like the tag verification feature in Homesite and
was wondering if there was a plug-in that add this kind of support for PHP.

Thanks in advanced,

Chris

<www.completeimaging.com/chris>