[thelist] [Off-topic] Survey solution -- URLs?

Ryan Finley RyanF at SonicFoundry.com
Fri Mar 16 16:42:42 CST 2001

<<Or Sonic Foundry....... I had 800 shares avg'd at
roughly $20 and rode it up above $100 and never sold!
Sold at the end of 2000 for $2.>>

Now's the time to buy!

<<Anyway, I'm not trying to be mean about the name, I
just now what my clients would think.  And yes, they
are far too serious, especially when it comes to
employee surveys of 3,000 employees and HR really
needs that important data.  They feel they are putting
their jobs on the line and want to know it's in the
best care possible.  Those clients are also willing to
pay big bucks though.>>

I totally agree with you...It is definitely a leap of faith to trust your
data with a 3rd party over the web, especially someone called SurveyMonkey.

If my job was on the line, and price wasn't a consideration, then I'd buy an
enterprise license of SurveyMonkey and run the code on my own server...Which
I have available, of course!

Sorry if I sounded a little snippy...I feel like a overprotective parent.

	Ryan Finley
	President - SurveyMonkey.com