[thelist] byref vs. byval clarification (was [Off-topic] --taboo!)

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Fri Mar 16 18:32:03 CST 2001

I looked at this conversation and was trying to decide if I should say
something about this.  Yes, I think I will.  Trim your posts please.

Oddly enough, a tip is necessary

<tip type="hypocrisy">
  Trim reply's
</tip>

<tip type="IE Scripting Errors">
If you are developing script for client sites, make sure that you have error
reporting turned on.  Under tools->properties, click the advanced tab.  A
few boxes from the top you may see a feature called "Display a notification
about every script error".  Make sure that one is checked.
</tip>

-joshua