[thelist] ani difranco fans? comments?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 16 20:36:49 CST 2001

> From: "T.Abbey" <Abbey at abbeyink.com>
>
> >http://www.righteousbabe.com/
[...]

> Is it just me, or would pictures be nice?

yes, they would, but both client preferences and a desire to use
album photos were a factor here...  for this design, they were a
little too much...

> The sliding navigation items at the top are a nice touch. It really
> sets a mood.

yeah, but we need to tweak the timing a bit...

> I'm sure you're using liquid tables, I've been told to start using
> them thanks to evolt.org -- but I'm kinda curious about all the white
> (or green or orange) space on either side of the actual content --
> it's a pretty broad swatch on my end.

nup, not liquid... the client didn't like the way the content spread
out, and preferred a colum as you see it... so yeah, i'm one of
those proponents of liquid tables, but sometimes the client prefers
another method...

> Specs -- 800x600, NN 4.5, 56k (yeah right!) dial-up, Win95.

tanks... if you can't tell, it isn't done, but the client needed a
launch, so we've done what we can....