[thelist] ani difranco fans? comments?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 16 20:42:39 CST 2001

<jonathon.swiderski at oberlin.edu>

> > http://www.righteousbabe.com/
>
> Re: colours:  the green in the 'store' & 'tour' sections is kinda
> pukey, and so's the orange in the 'ani' section.  but i like the dark
> green in the 'other artists' section. . .

cool... we weren't going for pukey, but it's good to know we nailed it
at least... such is the wonder of color on the web...

> Re: store:  for those of us who don't have credit cards, information
> about alternate ways to order albums (like an address to send a check)
> would be nice.

well, right now there's an 800 number and a note that the cart won't
be online for a few more days... they don't want mail orders just
yet... not until the process for handling online orders is in place...
but i'm sure that you could work that out on the phone...

> Re: ani -> albums:  if possible, it would be nice to have lyrics &
> sound clips connected to the albums.  given the 'sounds' links, i
> gather yer sorta on the way, but i like to see lyrics, too.  there are
> a billion and three websites with their own ideas of ani's lyrics,
> it'd be nice to see her ideas of her lyrics.  something sorta like
> what maynard james keenan does for toolshed.down.net
> ([http://toolshed.down.net/lyrics/] -beware of framed site) would be
> nice.

yep, we have some cool ideas for it, too, somewhat based on the
style in her new album... as it gets built out, there will be sound
clips and other goodies as well... a lot of it is based on fan
feedback, too, so we like to think we're catering to the audience...

alas, we just need more time...