[thelist] ani difranco fans? comments?

arch mayday1999 at zdnetonebox.com
Fri Mar 16 21:36:29 CST 2001

Hi aardvark:

Just some initial thoughts...

Interesting home page and color scheme... Didn't get how the color of
buttons is related to the color of sections they link to... Maybe it's
just me with my old-fashioned consistency thing... The buttons animation
in pretty cool... Especially on the home page...

I don't know much about the artist (although I live in MA)... So, it's
hard for me to tell how her music style matches the site style...

Good luck,

::: Arthur Chidlovski :::
Digital Me-Mix in the Browser
http://www.chidlovski.com/