[thelist] CSS problem - Can you check site pls?

T.Abbey Abbey at abbeyink.com
Sat Mar 17 08:52:50 CST 2001

At 08:13 AM 3/17/01 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi thelist,
>
>   I'm at 'Novice Level' when it comes to CSS (and its quirks
>   depending on which browser is being used).
>
>   Would someone be kind enough to take a look at www.mutualsupport.org
> and tell me why the
>   left-hand box background colour only displays fully in IE5 ?

NN 4.5 -- I'm seeing a purple background with red links.

But what's that odd gray strip down the right side of the main body text?
And, it only shows up if I do a view source. The background is only on the
main page and it won't load fully on the links or events page. (It did come
through fine on the handbook, but the weird letters were also there --
actually, it looks a little like the bulletin board which I clicked next).

FWIW