[thelist] Business practices and Anti-Trust

zac zac at pixelgeek.com
Sun Mar 18 15:16:33 CST 2001

> The bad news is that you can't discuss it in forums like this. Under the
> current laws in the US this is Anti-Trust, which is illegal and carries
> severe penalties.

This fallacy keeps cropping up and I keep wondering why as its total
rubbish. Please check your facts before you continue to propagate this type
of nonsense.

--

     I don't need $40 million in the bank if it means I have
     someone else telling me what to do.

     attributed to John Carmack - id software in Forbes magazine

     email: zac at pixelgeek.com
     WWW: http://www.director-online.com/