[thelist] CF: Tag to insert into body tag

zac zac at pixelgeek.com
Mon Mar 19 13:52:30 CST 2001

> before you rush off to build a cf_body custom tag, let me warn against this
> route in favor of the script block method i proposed for performance reasons
> related to custom tags.

Just to be clear (after all this flurry of email message about custom tags)
the original suggestion I posted was to build a module and not a custom tag.
I share some of the aversion of custom tags but mostly just because using an
explicit path eliminates any problems of source control on a server with
multiple developers (and even multiple sites)

--

Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.

Some famous French guy

email: zac at pixelgeek.com
web: http://www.pixelgeek.com/