[thelist] Larnin' SQL Server 2K

Vladimir Cole vladimir_cole at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 15:14:26 CST 2001

Howdy Ya'll,

Was wondering if you had some resources you'd
recommend for learning SQL Server 2k.

I'm okay at querying databases. I've taken a decent
class on SQL and Oracle 8i, and have installed it a
few times. I've built numerous databases in Access.
But I could really use some help with the process of
building and manipulating tables in SQL Server. The
Data Definition stuff is what I really need help with.

Any recommendations?

<tip type="client management">
Give a client a design recommendation, and you've
solved his problems for the day.
Invite the client to start designing his own stuff,
and you've created a monster.
</tip>