[thelist] resizing in browswer

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 20 12:18:44 CST 2001

> From: genghis at members.evolt.org
>
> Enormously.  I agree completely with you, but
> as far as I can tell we're the only two people
> here that do.

nah, there are others... i know because some have contacted me
before, and i've seen parts of this thread before... you're by no
means alone...

> "Resize your browser down if you don't want this
> site to be illegible" is exactly as obtuse and
> user-unfriendly as "Get a bigger monitor".

'get a bigger monitor' implies that the *only* way to enjoy a site is
by spending the dough to upgrade...

'resize your browser' implies that you can make the page into
something comfortable for *you* to read...

they're not quite the same...

> Just because you can do something, doesn't
> mean you should.  Remember <blink> ?

what's wrong with <blink>?