[thelist] Skill testing questions

Andre Gaulin gaulin at mac.com
Tue Mar 20 16:34:41 CST 2001

Hi everyone...

hopefully someone out there can give me some advice/guidance or even supply
me with what i need.

here is my dilema:

i am in need of some testing materials.  i have to create a written test
that covers HTML 4 and CSS1 so that i can test new hires at my firm.  it has
to cover the basics of HTML and CSS so that we can weed out the intermediate
from the advanced candidates.

any suggestions of online sources or online testing material would be
greatly appreciated.  if someone out there already has a test like this that
they have already created i would really like to check it out to get some
ideas/guidance.

thanks

andre