[thelist] Web Based Email

Shashank Tripathi shanx at shanx.com
Wed Mar 21 08:06:37 CST 2001

Hi adrian,

I am not sure if I quite understand, but if you are looking for you at me.com
email addresses, Squirrelmail is most likely not for you. Its just a
web-based email access to *already existing email accounts*.

You might like to take a look at www.everyone.net , www.outblaze.com (Hong
Kong based) or www.commtouch.com (I am not sure now but everyone.net used to
be free).

Did I miss your question completely?