[thelist] HTML EMail templates

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Wed Mar 21 10:13:22 CST 2001

Hi Bart -

I wrote a lil something up about this a year or so ago, and although it
deals mainly with javascript embeded emails and my particular disdain
for all things Winer, you might be able to get some ideas and good links
out of it. Make sure to read aardvarks comments on the end of it too..

http://evolt.org/article/view/25/781/index.html

Shout if you have any other questions :)

.djc.