[thelist] PHP: mkdir and rmdir possible, but not chgrp, why?

Dominique Paquin dpaquin at galeasec.com
Thu Mar 22 13:43:18 CST 2001

yes, it returns: apache.

Some one, that seems to be involved in the php project, told me, earlyer
today, that it is impossible to change rights from a PHP script run from the
web server, we will have to make ourselves a cron job that will run C
program that will go and make the modification needed. As long as the
process isn't run by the web server it should be correct.

thanks for the reply.

Dominique