[thelist] diversity clip-art

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 22 13:53:13 CST 2001

i would argue that stock art places (like Artville) and stock photo
houses (like PhotoDisc) already have a pretty good amount of
diversity in their artwork selections...

now, as a white male heterosexual with no disabilities and who
isn't broke, my opinion could be biased, but they have served me
pretty darn well for some of my not-for-profit clients who absolutely
have to show diversity (where the face of a white male is verboten)...

dunno if that helps you at all, but that's my 2 pence...

> From: "Lise LaTorre" <llatorre at inmotionmedia.net>
>
> Anyone know of any great resources for clip art that promotes
> diversity? Its occurring to me that creating one would go a long way
> toward promoting diversity on the web. Its no wonder most sites
> present a wealthy, heterosexual, white world since those are the only
> images I can find.
[...]