[thelist] Scrubbing HTML email (was: Sending both HTML and plaintext email)

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Thu Mar 22 21:04:44 CST 2001

Seth Bienek wrote:
> I'd like to see an add-on proggie that scrubs incoming HTML email free of
> it's evil binds and passes just the text thru..  Is there anything out there
> that does that?

I don't know ... I know yahoogroups allows that setting for *mailing
lists* (does thelist do that?) -- seems like that could be a sendmail
filter if you have control over your mailserver.

I personally do lots of email in pine which is plaintext and makes
things easy.

I'd be interested to know about such scrubbing software, myself.

	- Joe <http://artlung.com/>
Joe Crawford ||||||||||||||       mailto:jcrawford at avencom.com