[thelist] E-commerce solution required...

Matt Wenham matt at mattwenham.co.uk
Fri Mar 23 05:35:04 CST 2001

I'm really looking for recommendations here, since there are so many out
there to choose from.

I need an e-commerce solution with a simple shopping cart, credit card
validation interface, and a customer accounts system whereby only
registered users will be allowed to place orders. Stock control is not
important, and it would be good if there was optional secure CC info
storage so users don't have to enter their CC details every time.

Actinic Business (like Catalogue with more facilities) does almost all
of what I want, but apparently doesn't allow users to perform their own
registration. This is a vital part of the site.

TIA,

Matt...