[thelist] Certification

scott.brady at homeqonline.com scott.brady at homeqonline.com
Fri Mar 23 10:30:29 CST 2001

I haven't taken the Photoshop test on brainbench, but if it's anything like the
Cold Fusion test . . . it doesn't test your creativity or design skills.  It's
testing your knowledge and aptitude.

So, getting in the 84th percentile in the Photoshop test means you know how to
use Photoshop and how to do more advanced things in it.

It doesn't mean you won't put blue text on a blue background.

Now, whether you feel the certification tests adequately measures your aptitude
is another thing altogether.

Scott

Tobyn Baugher <trb at cartoonviolence.net> on 03/23/2001 08:25:23 AM

Please respond to thelist at lists.evolt.org