[thelist] Basic CGI questions; LONG POST

sales at iibiz.com sales at iibiz.com
Fri Mar 23 19:31:05 CST 2001

> <tip>
> Got a CFH (Client From Hell) ?
>
> document
> every
> little
> thing.
>
> --even stuff you aren't gonna charge for.
>
> Save your responses.

In addition - CFH's are the one's who think everything is "free" and/or
"easy" - and are the one's most likely to try to sue you when you can't make
it all happen for free!   Or they're the one's that as soon as you complete
a change they asked you for on the phone, say what did you do that for?  I
do NOTHING based on a phone conversation.  "Email or fax me the details
please" is what I've learned to tell my clients.  Then there's a record in
the file........

Document everything!

Sandy