[thelist] Form question

Michael Galvin mpgalvin at eircom.net
Sat Mar 24 17:20:31 CST 2001

Ah, yes, sorry.  That was a bit too easy, wasn't it?!

Actually, the original mail left a fairly major detail out.  The form
captures the 'name' in 3 stages (it's the way it has to be done), and so
when the user presses the button, I want the form to almagamate the 3 fields
and send them on their way.  I figure JS is the best way, using an
onclick(), but I've no idea of the actual script.

Michael