[thelist] Wrapping Images

Jeana kumquat at sckans.edu
Mon Mar 26 15:42:49 CST 2001

I feel like i should know the answer to this.. but.. I'm tired of trying
work arounds that end up not working.

http://www.sckans.edu/~jclark/music/performance/vocal.html

There's the URL...  but, viewer beware, I am only (at this moment
concerened bout how it views in IE 5.5.. there are many other problems in
many other browers that are being addressed separtely)

What I can't figure out is how to get the text to always be beside the
image.. if you resize the browser (smaller) text will often go
underneath... I somewhat solved the problem and avoided having images over
lap by placing some of the elements in its own individual div tag,
specifying the height of the image as the height of the div tag.. but i
will still have the image go over the text.

Clear as mud?

Help?
thanks in advance
-j