[thelist] SSL

Ryan Finley RyanF at SonicFoundry.com
Tue Mar 27 13:55:10 CST 2001

First off, we need to know what type of server you're using...Apache, IIS,
Netscape?

	Ryan Finley
	President - SurveyMonkey.com (http://www.surveymonkey.com)

-----Original Message-----
From: Herrick, Emma [mailto:eherric at ju.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 1:51 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] SSL

I just installed a digital certificate on my server and enabled SSL, but
things don't seem to be working the way I expected. I thought that any page
hosted on the secure area would automatically be secure but they aren't
showing up as https. Also, when I click on the padlock on the admin side
that *is* secure, it says "This certificate has failed to verify for all of
its intended purposes." I'm clearly missing something and hope someone can
help me out.

Thanks!

Emma