[thelist] sending a web order to a fax machine

Martin Kuplens-Ewart martin at graphicist.com
Tue Mar 27 20:06:21 CST 2001

Looks like something i was trying to think of a way of doing a while
back...
...take the content of a form, and fax it to the restaurant...
...i was thinking about it for a restaurant's take-out/catering
dept.'s

but no, other than that slight quasi-clarification, i have no real
*significant* contributions... darn... and i can't think of a tip...
guess i'll pay later.

-martin