[thelist] Directory Sites

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Wed Mar 28 10:14:31 CST 2001

about.com is decent, although they've been on a slide ever since they
changed their name from miningco.com
http://www.about.com/

the open directory project is probably my favorite out there
http://dmoz.org/

due to extreme hangoverness those are the only two i can think of ATM,
but hopefully they help out :)

.djc.