[thelist] Strange page views

Peter Kaulback pkaulbak at idirect.ca
Wed Mar 28 21:44:23 CST 2001

In the wee hour of 06:02 PM 3/28/01 -0900, McCreath_David bequeathed such
tales as these:
> >From: Peter Kaulback
> >
> >Oops, my error, the address is http://smithandboltonknives.com/
> >Peter
>
>Have you tried in the last few minutes? I can get in with both IE 5.5 and
>Opera 5 (masquerading as IE 5 and Mozilla 4.76). No scripting or database
>errors.
>
>David

David, I just uninstalled IE6 and am now able to view the site
properly.  So I'm curious as to how IE6 runs afoul of the browser detectors
in the code?  Aside from going out and learning PHP or SQL is there a
relatively easier vantage to start from here?
Thanks,
Peter Kaulback

I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.

Thomas Edison (1847-1931)