[thelist] Cold Fusion?

Chris Johnston chris at completeimaging.com
Thu Mar 29 10:41:09 CST 2001

Tutorials:
Try Webmonkey for ColdFusion tutorials, they have some very simple ones to
get you started and then moved up to some more complex ones.

Hosting:
Go to Allaire and download a copy of ColdFusion Express. It a free version
of the server, it is slightly stripped down, but if you are just learning it
will have everything you need to learn. I have heard of one ColdFusion
Hosting site that is free, I just can't remember what it is now. But my
recommendation is to host it yourself, it is really simple, just make sure
that you have TCP/IP set up on your machine or it won't work.

I would definitely recommend getting a copy of Homesite. Best code editor
out there in my opinion.

Chris