[thelist] Need help, random connection problems, no pattern

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Fri Mar 30 13:28:27 CST 2001

On Friday, March 30, 2001, at 02:17 PM, Ben Dyer wrote:

> Our hoster is having CF issues and I'm trying to help them debug the
> problem.  Only impediment is that I can't find a pattern to the problem.

I see the error, and I may have found the answer (see below for answer)

The error I get is this:

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error Diagnostic Information

Error attempting to get the client (Client ID = '307787').

A problem was encountered trying to access the system registry. Error
number 1450 occurred.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier
of (CFAPPLICATION), occupying document position (3:1) to (3:127).

Date/Time: 03/30/01 14:21:06
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.1b1; Mac_PowerPC)
Remote Address: 24.147.179.252
<<<

This thread on the Allaire forums should help you out:

http://forums.allaire.com/devconf/Index.cfm?Message_ID=666551

In short - the registry is running out of memory.  You have too many
client id's in there.

bob

--
bob davis