[thelist] Request for critique, small commercial farm site

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Mon Apr 2 16:49:14 CDT 2001

I caught that, too.

Try:

   We raise our animals in a pesticide- and hormone-free, organic environment.

Also at the bottom, you don't need the comma between Spring and
2001.  "Spring 2001" is fine.  This rule also applies to months (January 2001).

I'd clear up the navigation, a bit tough to read.  Other than that,
design-wise, it's pretty good.  Sounds like a good product too.

   MSIE 5.0/W98/DSL

--Ben

At 04:45 PM 4/2/01, you wrote:
>"We raise our animals in a pesticide" !- LOL!  I'm not a writer by trade,
>but I think you might want to change that to "a pesticide-free,
>hormone-free".  I stumbled over that for a second.

Ben Dyer
Senior Internet Developer
Imaginuity Interactive
http://www.imaginuity.com