[thelist] Request for critique, small commercial farm site

Peter Kaulback pkaulbak at idirect.ca
Mon Apr 2 17:17:09 CDT 2001

In the wee hour of 05:24 PM 4/2/01 -0400, H. G. Quinn bequeathed such tales
as these:
>I'd appreciate any feedback on page load times, errors,
>and any other comments on the following (the only
>working links are "lamb" and "order"):
>
>     http://www.windyhilldesign.com/farmtransfer/test3
>
>This is a site for a small organic farm that raises
>animals for meat, so if that offends you, please stay
>away.
>
>TIA and cheers,
>--
>Heather Quinn
>hgquinn at attglobal.net
>http://pws.prserv.net/windyhill
>http://www.windyhilldesign.com

Twenty seconds to load on IE5.5 on a 56k dialup is reasonable considering
the extensive items list.  The gold font on the nav looks a little shaded
making it difficult to read on my 15" monitor.  Otherwise it looks great.
Peter Kaulback

I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.

Thomas Edison (1847-1931)