[thelist] Security Tip

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Tue Apr 3 11:18:16 CDT 2001

As a related note, if you ever pass via the query string the name of the
file to include/locate to... don't. I saw a site that did this, and I
changed the URL param to point to the file itself. This created an infinite
loop and almost crashed the server.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email   : jedimaster at macromedia.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482