[thelist] Freelance Web Designer

Marcia marciaanddarin at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 14:53:09 CDT 2001

Good Afternoon,
I am almost done with school and would like to become
a freelance web designer. Do any of you do this from
home? If so how did you get started? Where did you
find your jobs?  I am also looking for a graphic
designer that would work with me in building sites
because I am more into the web design/and layout of
web sites. Does anyone know where I could find a
freelance graphic designer? I appreciate all your help
:)
Take care
Marcia