[thelist] Fireworks 4 Popup Menus

Boerner, Brian J brian.j.boerner at lmco.com
Tue Apr 3 17:32:35 CDT 2001

we noticed that these FW menus are buggy in a cache-eating way and MM-FWs
s/w engineering guys said they'd look into it and provide a fix...

these menus are a pain in the long run and I would suggest *not* using DHTML
if you can re-think setting up the site without them........ You'll be
forever be chasing fixes for different browsers