[thelist] what do you use to create code from layout?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 4 10:07:27 CDT 2001

> From: "isaac" <isaac at members.evolt.org>
>
> and then code it by hand (in cfstudio, which i only use for the
> colour-coding), from scratch. no slices, no export-and-clean-up crap,
> no wysiwyg. i find it faster than kludging around with dw or whatever
> else.
>
> aardvark + imageready export = wimp ;)

isaac + color-coding = wimp

in fact, lately i've tried messing around with some HTML editors
(ok, only HTMLKit), but they keep messing with me with their tag
completion and stuff... so i turn it off and they're useless because
the color coding is so lame...

anyone got a good text editor recommendation that does *decent*
color coding?

btw, isaac, one nice thing about IR slices is they are consistent
and easy to run a search-n-replace against...