[thelist] Industry Associations

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Wed Apr 4 11:01:13 CDT 2001

I can't help it.

THIS ONE!

You've already joined it, congratulations =)

okay, that needs a tip (although, I'm serious. evolt is the kickass-ingest
org out there)

<tip type="IIS">
in your default documents list, if you have a .asp as the first one, IIS
will look for and (attempt to) load a global.asa --even for 404's !

that being said, either have a non-parsed extension be the first file (so
404's get real 404's), or make sure your global.asa is safe to run if the
page they're hitting doesn't exist
</tip>

sgd