[thelist] is Access enough?

Erik gozz at gozz.com
Wed Apr 4 14:12:58 CDT 2001

I use Access 97, and this is what I've gathered: never heard of
number of tables being a limitation, can handle 40,000 records no
problem, you want no more than 4-5 concurrent users.

I've had two Access DBs go bad on me while in use on websites (which
were not awfully busy ... like 400-500 page views/day) so in my mind
the 4-5 concurrent users might even be liberal.

--
- Erik Mattheis

http://gozz.com/
(612) 827 3963