[thelist] Industry Associations

sfmalo sfmalo at msn.com
Wed Apr 4 16:49:59 CDT 2001

Kathy wrote:
 I'm sort of looking for a local group to meet with,
> in person, over a cup of coffee <g>.  This is list is great, but sometimes
> one requires a little face to face interaction with someone who
understands
> what you're talking about.  I'm a one woman web design team, so I can't
talk
> to anyone here and when I talk to my friends and acquaintances about
browser
> issues and monitor resolution their eyes glaze over <g>.

Ditto, ditto, ditto. I'm the design team also. Ah, that all-too-often glazed
look! Am following this thread with great interest.

Am at the east end of the San Fernando Valley. If anyone knows of such a
local group meeting "face to face" in Pasadena, Montrose, Glendale, or
Burbank, I'm sure interested in finding out about it.

Sharon
Sharon F. Malone
http://www.24caratdesign.com
Web Design and Internet Writing Services