[thelist] OT - NT Error Codes

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usaiss.com
Thu Apr 5 07:45:29 CDT 2001

A diligent search of MSDN and Technet didnt yield anything, so it made sense
to pick the brains of the evolt gurus...here goes.

I have a scheduled task (the MSIE task scheduler) that refuses to execute
when scheduled, but WILL execute if I right click on it and select 'Run'.
The status shows 0x80 instead of a 0x0 (successful).

The permissions are correct, the batch file being called works fine, and if
invoked manually it runs fine.
Ive even tried removing the task and creating one from scratch; nothing
doing.
Anyone know what these status codes mean?

Thanks.

--Salvatore Palmisano
Chief Information Officer
International Security Solutions, Inc.