[thelist] submit button not working with enter

Ornstein, Ian IanOrnstein at NC.SLR.com
Thu Apr 5 08:00:29 CDT 2001

I suspect that if you remove the submit button
it will work correctly with the Enter key.

To achieve the behaviour you requested see

http://developer.irt.org/script/682.htm

HTH

Ian Ornstein - Programmer and Web Developer
IBM Global Services, Global AMS Delivery
(704) 509-8022

-----Original Message-----

Message: 32
From: "Michael Hall" <m_d_hall at hotmail.com>
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 03:43:13
Subject: [thelist] submit button not working with enter

<snip>
[input type="submit" name="submit" value="Search"]
[/form]

now when I enter something in to the text area and hit enter the page
reloads but it doesn't work, when I click the button everything works right.

Can anyone point out what I'm missing?

the page is at http:\\www.campmeriwether.com/pics.php

Thanks
-Mike