[thelist] Javascript problem.....

Bart Posselt BPOSSELT at dineout.org
Fri Apr 6 07:46:54 CDT 2001

Is the code in a Dreamweaver template by any chance? I've had some problems with parts of JS getting dropped when updating files that use a Dreamweaver template.

Bart

>>> CDitty <mail at redhotsweeps.com> 04/06/01 01:01AM >>>
I have some OLD javascript that I go from the list about 6 months ago.  The
code was working last time I messed with it, but for some reason, it will
not work any longer.  Can someone look at this code and see what the
problem is?  There error I get is Object Required.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

<script language="JavaScript">
<!--
var wHeight, wWidth, sHeight, sWidth, bitDepth;

if (document.all){
   wHeight = document.body.clientHeight;
   wWidth = document.body.clientWidth;   <----Error here
   sHeight = screen.height;
   sWidth = screen.width;
   bitDepth = screen.colorDepth;
}
else if (document.layers){
   wHeight = window.innerHeight;
   wWidth = window.innerWidth;
   sHeight = screen.height;
   sWidth = screen.width;
   bitDepth = screen.colorDepth;
}

document.cookie = "wHeight=" + wHeight + ";";
document.cookie = "wWidth=" + wWidth + ";";
document.cookie = "sHeight=" + sHeight + ";";
document.cookie = "sWidth=" + sWidth + ";";
document.cookie = "bitDepth=" + bitDepth + ";";
// -->
</script>