[thelist] QuickTime VR Panoramas - Auto Rotate???

Chris Johnston chris at completeimaging.com
Fri Apr 6 08:56:26 CDT 2001

Hello,

I have a client that wants a QuickTime VR Panorama movie placed on both a
website and to run off a computer for a trade show. He wants the movie to
rotate on it's own very slowly, about one full revolution every 4-5 minutes.
I am using Apples QuickTime VR Authoring Studio to put it together. However,
I can't figure out how to get the thing to rotate on its own. Has anyone had
any experience with this kind of technology?

Chris

<www.completeimaging.com/chris>
"In a Hurricane even Turkeys can Fly"